Monday, February 18, 2013

Newbie Blogger

I have never had a blog before. So here goes! I am an artist and teacher. My medium of choice is watercolor. I live in an active adult community in Central Florida, where I teach watercolor classes.
I am originally from New England, where I used to exhibit and sell my work. I am hoping as I get better at this "blogging  thing" I can share some if my work with you. 

The above is an example of some of my work. This is "Florida Light" on Key Biscayne near Miami.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I'm your first member. (I feel special.) Looks like you're on your way. Since you said you didn't know what you were doing I'd suggest to make your header smaller and to add a title of your blog, or add your name in the header. Have fun and I'll stop back by again. Congrats on getting it started.

    ReplyDelete